The posters listed and linked on this page are required based on the memo State and Federal HR Posters from John Cardillo, Treasurer/Director of Administrative Services of Greater NJ Conference UMC. The memo is addressed to the SPRC Chair and the Trustees President.
BNJUMC.org has provided a PDF will all the required federal posters. The PDF is 55 pages and contains English and Spanish versions of most posters.
General Posting Requirements [PDF]
- Minimum Wage
- It's The Law (OSHA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity W/GINA
- Uniformed Services Employment &Reemployment Rights Act
- Employee Polygraph Protection
- Family/Medical Leave Act
- National Labor Relations Board
New Jersey Posters
These posters are found at the NJ websites listed the the bottom of this page under References.
Worker's Compensation Notice sent by Mercer Insurance Company
- Notice (Workers' Compensation) Must be posted and is available through an employer’s insurance carrier. This poster is available in the church office.
- Wage & Hour Law Abstract
- Child Labor Laws
- Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements Under State Wage, Benefit and Tax Laws
Must be posted and distributed to all employees upon hire.
11x17" poster (PDF)
8.5x11" pages (PDF) (6 pages)
- Payment of Wages
- Schedule of Minors' Hours
- Family Leave Insurance
Must be posted, and personally provided to employees (1) at the time of hire, (2) upon request, and (3) whenever an employee provides the required notice to the employer that he or she will be taking family leave.
- PR-1, Poster – Unemployment & Disability Insurance
- CEPA (WhistleBlower) - Must be completed and then posted. Additionally, for any employer with 10 or more employees, each year a copy of the notice must be personally distributed to all employees. Contact person is SPRC Chair.
- New Jersey SAFE Act
- Gender Equity Notice - English
- Gender Equity Notice - Spanish